Fundamentals of Signal Processing
June 2, 2021
An engineer may perform several operations on a data recording, including data processing, where they change the data in some form. For example, the process of filtering separates data based on frequency. Data analysis separates data into components for a greater understanding of the data, and system identification leverages insights from data analysis to estimate the properties and characteristics of a system.
In this course, you will learn
- Introduction to data processing, analysis, and system identification
- Characteristics of two common filter architectures
- Operations of data sampling and approximation, particularly in the frequency domain
- System identification with transfer function estimators
- Mathematical foundations that support digital signal processing
Enroll to track your progress.
Receive a certificate upon completion of the course and quiz.