Test Development with Recorded Data
February 23, 2021
In vibration testing, test engineers seek to create test profiles that reflect the real world as close as possible. This helps to ensure that the product can withstand the vibration events it will experience in its lifetime. There are several test development methods where the original environment of a product can be replicated using actual field data. The result is a test profile that closely reflects—or is the equivalent to—the end environment.
In this course, you will learn:
- Analyzing statistics from a time-history recording
- Replicating a time-history waveform
- Calculation of the fatigue damage spectrum (FDS)
- Generating a Sine-on-Random using field-recorded data
- Generating an SRS test using field-recorded data (coming soon!)
Enroll to track your progress.
Receive a certificate upon completion of the course and quiz.