Preserving VR Hardware Accuracy
June 20, 2019
The VR9500 and ObserVR1000 Quick Start Guides provide the directions to set up your vibration testing controller or dynamic signal analyzer. However, there are other functions that make sure these systems perform accurate tests and measurements throughout their lifetimes. This course addresses some of those functions, with step-by-step directions and photos.
In this course, you will learn:
- Purpose of calibration and calibration verification
- Options for performing calibration verification on VR hardware
- Procedure for automated verification
- How to make a differential cable
- How to verify accelerometer power
Enroll to track your progress and receive a completion certificate.