Create Differential Cables
December 20, 2018
- (1) Pomona 4969
- (2) Pomona 4970
- (1) small-diameter heat shrink
- Remove the black leads from both Pomona 4970 parts.
- Cut the heat shrink in half.
- Strip the ends of all the wires.
- Place the heat shrink on both leads of the Pomona 4969.
- Solder one Pomona 4970 (red lead) to each lead of the Pomona 4969.
- Move the heat shrinks over the soldered connections.
- Use a heat gun to melt the heat shrinks into place.
- Label the red-red lead as DRIVE.
- Label the black-red lead as COLA.